Tuesday 28 January 2014

Ame's Kitchen Tea

Being the maid of honor to my cousins' wedding my mom and I put a kitchen tea together with the help of family and friends.

All the decor of the kitchen tea I made. The balls hanging above the food is made from tissue paper. My mom is the amazing cook.. She made everything herself, and it tasted amazing!!!

My lovely mom also have a blog. Please go and have a look:

Koen Carnival


This is my Grandma, my mom and her sisters and us, the cousins.

Mini wedding cakes.






Meringue wedding rings. 








Marcipone cheese balls with cranberry. Seeded bread with cream cheese, beetroot and balsamic glaze.


Home made flower lolly pops!!


Cake pops with a cherry or chocolate center dipped in chocolate. 


I made this sash by hand. 
 
My aunt folded these origami Lilies.


Welcoming the bride.








No comments:

Post a Comment